Saturday, 21 November 2015

Terror Attack Tolls in Brussels

Belgian PM Charles Michel says Brussels has been placed on its highest level of terror alert in response to information about the risk of an attack like the one in Paris last week.

The fear was that "several individuals with arms and explosives could launch an attack... perhaps even in several places", Mr Michel said.

Some of the attackers who killed 130 people in Paris lived in Brussels.
Leading suspect Salah Abdeslam is believed to have gone back to Belgium.
He is now the focus of a huge manhunt.

The Brussels metro is closed till Sunday and people have been told to avoid crowds.
These include shopping centres and concerts, and the authorities have also recommended that large events, including football matches, be cancelled.

For more go to



Etiam at libero iaculis, mollis justo non, blandit augue. Vestibulum sit amet sodales est, a lacinia ex. Suspendisse vel enim sagittis, volutpat sem eget, condimentum sem.